Barely there sandals

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

As part of a new style series I'm starting on my blog, Call It Spring, I thought I'd share with you the piece that inspired me. Barely there sandals. They're a really timeless style of shoe, they elongate the legs without adding too much detail to an outfit. They work equally as well with Topshop Mom jeans on a lazy Sunday as they do with a slip dress for cocktails on a Friday.

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair since I overindulged in 90s films over the Easter holidays and have finally picked up the black, leather pair that I've been envisioning on ASOS. From a Canadian brand that's pretty new to me, Call It Spring offered the ankle support, sturdy design and minimalist finish that I was looking for, all without breaking the bank.

I know that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of these bad boys and that they'll fast become a staple in my wardrobe, so much so, that I'm starting a new spring-to-summer transitional style series named after them. My posts will feature an outfit styled two ways to be suited for whatever weather our ever unpredictable spring will offer.


Shoes - Call It Spring via ASOS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Tumblr