Military style

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Military style is something we see come back in to play season after season, the well tailored style is revamped and refreshed by designers nearly as often as the humble slip dress. With an earth-toned palette of khakis, stones, camels and a hint of navy, it's a trend that's accessible and realistically wearable by a lot of people (as beautiful as the Ashish coloured afros were, I can't see a lot of people wearing them while running errands). 

I managed to pick up this surprisingly good quality playsuit from Primark a couple days ago. Featuring a wrap over front and asymmetric pocket detail, it's an all round flattering style. I paired it with my Call It Spring barely there sandals and Topshop wide-brim fedora to keep it really pared down and clean-cut. The piece is already cinched in at the waist so I didn't want to add any extra detail, like a belt.
Shoes - Call It Spring

Hat - Topshop (Similar here) / Playsuit - Primark



Lips - NYX Lip Lingerie in Teddy




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Tumblr