MAC Cosmetics SS15

Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm really into some of the MAC trends forecast for SS15 that were blogged about by the Pixiwoo sisters (enlightened, free party, no make up, etc) but I have a particular soft spot for the ones that center around the eyes and are focused on the liner and mascara, which in the following looks is all or nothing.

Looks like these have already been seen at shows for the likes of Ann Demeulemeester, who opted for an artistic smudge of liner that doesn't conform and has the aesthetic of graphic liner scrawled on with a sharpie.


Lashes were big at the SS15 Altuzarra show, with huge emphasis on the lower lash line. False eyelashes were used but not placed in a familiar area, instead cutting them into chunks and applying them to the center portion of the eye to enhance their appearance.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Tumblr