A fashion, style and creative industries blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

I ran an online fashion and beauty blog for around a year and a half before reasons out of my control lead to it being deleted without a trace. So here I am, starting again.

I'm using my circumstances to try things differently this time. There are too many 'perfect' blogs in circulation. Too many perfectly constructed sentences with waffly language and wibbly wobbly grammar. The whole blogging business has started to seem so stiff and formal to me and I don't want to ruin what could be a healthy fresh start by getting back into old habits.


I'll write a post in five minutes during my morning commute. I'll use all the swear words I like. I'll experiment with this blog and see what suit me. I'll aim to make my writing unique instead of the same old shit that's now being scrawled across every pissing blog out there.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Tumblr