Introduction to Oysho and a preview of their A/W14 collectiom

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Just a quick post about a Spanish lingerie company that I've just come across in my search for all things black and lace.

Oysho is not a company that I've heard a lot about of before, but their underwear is affordable and really on trend for this season. With sheer paneling and an abundance of lace and netting, no matter what your body type there is no way you can't look hot this winter.

Prices land between £15-£25 which is pretty inexpensive for lingerie when you take the quality into consideration and sizes mainly focus on 32/34 back sizes and have a range geared towards more of a B-D cup.









These images are not my own and were sourced from the Oysho website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Tumblr